Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random

I'm super excited because I decided to give my notice and quit working at the gas station...yay! I gave a 2 week notice that turned into a month because someone was going on vacation and it would be easier on everyone if I stayed till she got back. Not a big deal. Don't get me wrong....I've enjoyed working there for the most part. The people that I work with are tons of fun and so are the customers. I am just burned out and looking forward to having my nights and weekends off! Whatever will I do with extra time? Haha!
So I just have to say that I am hopelessly addicted to Cadbury Mini Eggs! I'm sure within the last month I have purchased a whole case of them. I have an open candy dish on my desk and pretty much I'm the only one that eats them. They are one of my fave candies. Mmmmmmm :) One reason to look forward to Easter!

1 comment:

The Nielsen's said...

YAY for you chick! You will LOVE having the weekends and nights, to just.....play ;)