Thursday, August 27, 2009

Update anyone?

The past few months have been filled with a lot of drama to say the least. I have recently gotten divorced. It was finalized on July 22, 2009. Crazy thing....if you don't have kids you are subject to a 90 day waiting period from when you file to when your divorce is finalized. If you have kids you can take a class and your divorce can be final in a week. I think that's weird. It's like they want you to try and work it out if you don't have kids but if you do who cares!
The divorce was something I initiated and yet it was still the hardest decision I've ever made and really hard to go through and deal with.
My ex, David, is a great guy and I still love him and care about him. It just wasn't working for me anymore to be married to him, but I wish him the best and hope he finds his happiness.
So I have purchased a house in PG and moved in about a week ago. Jason moved with me and so far we are LOVING it! The yard is so peaceful and relaxing. It's been fun to get organized and put stuff away and start thinking of how to decorate. Harley is still adjusting, but he seems to be doing alright. Yay!
My confession for the day.....I'm addicted to farm town on facebook. Haha! It's such a huge time suck but it's so fun!

4 comments:

Brenda Coleman said...

Farm town rules!

Lisa said...

Can I move in too? You are too far away now! :(

Katie said...

I HAD NO IDEA!.... you should email me once in a while. Or just call me! :) I love ya Mar!!!

Matt Bro said...

Wow! I had no clue. I hope you are doing ok.