Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VD...haha :)

So I don't really love Valentines Day. In fact, it's my least favorite holiday. I call it VD cuz it sounds like how I feel about it...haha! I kinda just feel like you shouldn't need one day to express how you feel about the ones you love. And there is so much pressure to make it all romantic and cute and I hate that. Plus, Valentines day really sucks when you are alone because there is so much focus on it being such a romantic holiday. So....to everyone I love...I love you no matter what day of the year it is!

So....I took the opportunity to mark Valentines Day as another event. I quit smoking on Valentines day. I've done really good so far. I'm hoping that it continues to be easy for me. I figured that it'd be easier to quit while it's cold outside still cuz I hate being cold. So wish me luck with my new adventure! Haha!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats on quitting the smoking! And I'm glad you finally updated your blog! I think V.Day is pretty lame too. And i LOVE your hair dark!

Lisa said...

You don't need luck. You've got this.
Btw, thanks for finally updating your blog!

Katie said...

YAY!!!! Love you Mar!!!!

The Nielsen's said...

That is freakn awesome! Way to go chick! It gets easier ;)